Compact design of Dehumidifier are offered by us under the brand name Fral, Aerial, and Novita. Our efficient Industrial Dehumidifier equipped with large water tank with automatic functioning and sleep mode to maintain ease during operations. Components such as rotary piston compressor and filters are available to ensure sound functioning of the product. It is due to the same, we have earned the reputation of reliable manufacturer and exporter of Industrial Dehumidifier. Our Portable Dehumidifier is equipped with roll castors and convenient handle to assure portability.
What high humidity can do ?
Molds grow in every house and thrive on
excessive moisture, rising humidity and especially because of
torrential rainfall. Almost every surface may be infested with molds
- Fusty Smell in Books & Collectibles
: Encased environment and no ventilation result in foul odor.
- Moldy Upholstery : The problems of mold
and moisture happen owing to absolute and higher humidity level
- Damaged Musical Instruments : Higher
moisture cause rust on musical instruments like guitar, sitar,
violin, piano etc. It may clog Piano keys.
- Warped Wooden Flooring : Because of
inflated humidity, the condensation takes place in the rooms that can
warp the wooden flooring.
- Peeling Wall & Ceiling : Extraneous
moisture in rain and dew can damage a paint coating and can cause
premature paint failure, peeling and cracking.
- Wardrobe Molds & Fusty Odor :
Inflated humidity produces white fuzzy dots on cloths as well as
leather articles like Shoes, Wallets, Belts, resulting into the fusty
Why to use a dehumidifier ?
- Bathroom : If a bathroom contains
higher than 80% humidity can give rise to mold and fungi.
- Storeroom : If a storeroom has higher
than 80% humidity can damp and rust the things kept.
- Laundry Area : If a Laundry room is
kept at higher than 80% humidity, and it takes longer time for
clothes to dry. But the use of Dehumidifier expedites clothes to dry
- Basement : If the basement is kept
between 80 and 90 % humidity, that can cause condensation on metallic
and organic surface and breeds molds and produces fusty odor
- Study Room : Excessive humidity in
study room causes dampness along with fusty odor to the books.
- Walk-in Wardrobe : Higher than 80%
humidity in wardrobe produces fusty odor and fuggy spot on clothes.
- Garage : Higher humidity in garage can
make the vehicles more susceptible to rust.
- Living Room : Living room with humidity
ranging between 70% and 90% can damage several things like interiors,
furniture, electronics and painting.
The Primary Functions of Dehumidifiers
- It draws out excess moisture from the
air and cools it up.
- It condenses the moisture teeming with
air to water droplets.
- Condensed water droplets are amassed in
the tank and passed through the drainage system inbuilt with.
- This enables us to obtain the less
humidity and clear up air simultaneously.
How to choose a Dehumidifier ?
- Select the right size: Figure out the
the dimension of area needed for de-humidifying and accordingly
compare extraction capacity to your requirement.
- Identify the average humidity level:
Integrated hygrostat assists in keeping humidity at desirable level
and saves energy through regulating the level of humidity and
automatically switching the appliance on/off.
- Manage the operating cost: Keep in mind
both the energy consumption and de-humidifying potential. A
heavy-duty system can dehumidify a large area in a short span of time
and may not cost more to upkeep.
- Consider the compatibility:
Dehumidifier with castors is ideally convenient to carry from place
to place wherever the need for de-humidifying takes place.
- Light weight
- Compact design
- Silent operation
- Humidity Setting Available
- Different tank capacities as per client requirement